A CPA Can Show You the Way

Why hire an Accountant now? Because in a difficult economy, an accountant can help you and or your organization prosper. I offer innovative accounting, tax and technology solutions.

Saturday 19 November 2011

Why I'm publishing this accounting newsletter


The goals of this newsletter are to:

1. Promote my accounting and tax services
2. Help you understand accounting, auditing and taxation better, or make these topics less intimidating
3. Provide timely information that will help you make better financial decisions
4. Save you time and money and
5. Communicate better with my clients and prospective clients about accounting and finance.

A considerable amount of time and effort is required to publish an effective newsletter. Many accountants don’t believe they’ll gain many new clients in return for such an investment. They prefer to promote their services in other ways – for example, by networking, having websites or blogs, or buying accounting practices.

That’s why I gave the newsletter idea serious consideration before deciding to publish one. The ability to communicate more pro-actively with prospective clients than waiting for them to visit my website was probably the deciding factor. Since I like to write and design layouts, newsletter publishing is an activity I enjoy.  

It doesn’t mean, however, that I don’t market my services in other ways besides publishing this newsletter. I’ve used traditional methods, such as networking and my website, in addition to soliciting by telephone.

This newsletter is also a great way to keep my clients informed about accounting and tax matters that affect them, such as tax law changes and new accounting standards.
 
Despite the severe recession we find ourselves in, it’s important for all of us to make full use of our talents. That will enable each of us to stimulate the economy and help the environment in our own way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home